Hercules Graphic Station (HG1024) drivers or utility disks?

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sun Jun 7 23:03:19 CDT 2015

> Maybe this will do it?
> http://files.mpoli.fi/unpacked/software/dos/graphics/gds109.zip/gdsinfo
> .doc

Thanks but I had already checked that site. This card wasn't something for
the everyday user so I am not sure even how many would have been
sold/survive. The original rice of the card was $1024 to $1495 in 1991.
Although it was supposed to be a mass market device it really ended up being
a niche device for AutoCAD and X-Windows users (like other TIGA cards). The
TI Chip had excellent potential but like many other pieces of HW the
SW/driver/support was never in place from TI (and of course there was the
price barrier).

-Ali