Distribution panels (cab kits) for DZV11/DZQ11

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:45:11 CDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:
> Hi, all, I'm looking for distribution panels (cab kits) for DZV11s/DZQ11s -
> or that wierd cable with the DB25 connectors on one end which substitutes for
> a cab kit, the BC11U - for the DZV11/DZQ11. (The part number for the
> distribution panel is 70-19964-00.)

There is this distribution panel on eBay at the moment, but I think
this might be the H3173-A version for the M3104 DHV11 / M3107 DHQ11

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261913953474

The 70-19964-00 distribution panels I have for the M7957 DZV11 / M3106
DZQ11 have arrows screened on to the front of the panels between the
DB25 connectors. (I'm not sure what the arrow is supposed to
indicate).