PDP 11 gear finally moved

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Jul 18 11:42:54 CDT 2015

Oh, sorry, didn't realize they used switchers for the PDP-11s.

However I was talking with a friend of mine last night about my error,
and he told me that the switching supplies for the PDP-11s were very
unreliable back in the day. He often had to troubleshoot the machines
back then. A common failure was caused by static electric shock to the
machine would blow the supply. NO carpets allowed!!

John :-#)#