PDP 11 gear finally moved

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:42:47 CDT 2015

Thank you for the detailed information. I need to figure out how im going
to get it out of the rack and moved to a place where i can test it over the
next couple days where it will not be in the way.  Ill find some way to do
a dummy load and do an extended test to be sure the supply is working
properly. All fingers crossed, god it better not have damaged any of the
boards, i do not know where i would get replacements.It took years for me
to get the machine, who knows how long it would take to find a specific
board that is bad. I did buy an oscillicope and a logic analyzer well in
advance in preparation for getting this machine, however short of pressing
the power button no clue how to use them or basic troubleshooting
procedures. Guess i just have to learn by doing....