STSC APL*PLUS System for VAX VMS User's & Reference Manual

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 13:54:41 CDT 2015

Kind reader

I have two manuals labelled STSC APL*PLUS System for VAX VMS: User's
Manual and Reference Manual which were sent to me a number of years ago
as paper copies - I now have the ability to easily scan these into PDF
format.
Would these be of interest to anyone? There is a PC version archived
here http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/apl_archives/apl/apl-plus/ that might
benefit from the additional documentation. I've contacted Lee about this.

I am interested if anyone has any history of this software (there are
some general references out there about the STSC Mainframe and later PC
versions) - and indeed if the software survived at all.

Was VAX/VMS APL based on this version?

Regards, Mark.