IBM 5120

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sun Jul 12 21:18:50 CDT 2015

> It’s a fairly pristine example (32KB) with dual 8” floppies.  It also
> came with a few manuals including the Maintenance Information Manual as
> well as the Computing System Logic Manual (still shrink wrapped).  It
> also has a serial I/O diskette and a diagnostic diskette.

Guy,

Congratulations and a very nice find there. If you get a chance, and are inclined, it would be great if you could image the disks and the manuals for BitSavers. I know at least one person (me ;)) who would appreciate it! My 5120 runs well enough but the screen can be a bit dodgy at times - I am thinking it is a cap in the power supply but have not had a chance to check it out yet...

-Ali