Altos ACS 8000-7 (8200) mainboard wanted / Shugart 4008 motor pulley

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Sat Jul 11 14:42:01 CDT 2015

no not a software emulator  a hardware emulator you remove the Z80 and
plug in a cable
lets you step through the code test memory and run the board at full speed
hardware emulators are for the debugging of the hardware.

unlike software emulators that run on a host PC that let you run old
software

i have a ZAX Z80 emulator and a Applied microsystems Z80 emulator for
just that purpose

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,