BA23 Cab Kit for a Microvax 3400 (KA640)?

Robert Ferguson rob at bitscience.ca
Fri Jul 3 19:39:58 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

I’ve got an empty BA23 (originally used for a 11/23 system), and a KA640 with the appropriate memory.

I know that the KA640 was more commonly used in the larger BA213 cabinets, but is it reasonable to put it in the BA23?

Is there a cab kit for that combination? What would it include — just the rear panel, or was there a replacement front panel as well?

If such a kit exists (in either form), does anyone have a spare they might be willing to part with?

Thanks,
Rob