Brazilian computer dissected: CP200

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:43:10 CST 2015

Thanks Bill! The broken SX-64 was a loooong time ago, it wasn't even mine
at that time (now it is! :oD). I don't know what happen, but ROM parts are
more common to fail than EPROMs, this is well known. I don't remember
exactely what happened, but was something around what you related, Screen
comes up with some garbage but no cursor/welcome. 6522 are a pain in the
back in Brazil, I have lots of friends with C64s without a good 6522 :( Oh
my :(