Stromberg/Carlson, Okuma, Benning, and Computer Autumation Docs

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:13:10 CST 2015

I'm going through boxes of documentation and have a pile 3 or 4 feet high
that I don't need. My plan is to try to list some several times a week
until it's gone.

It varies, but most print sets have manuals and repair notes with them.
They came from a repair depot.

The pile of Stromberg is 6 to 8 inches high. I keep finding more.

i can go through specifics over the phone, but don't really want to type
everything.

Feel free to contact me off list if you have any interest.

There will be a few foot pile of DEC items, but i want to finish this first.

Thanks, Paul