Logic Analyzers and In-Circuit Emulators

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:22:31 CST 2015

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Al  Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:
> I spent the last week trying to document some of my analyzers and ICEs.
> There
> are tons of photos, firmware dumps and some new manuals on bitsavers under
> appliedMicrosystems, biomation, hmi, futuredata, hp/te hp/64000 and
> hp/64700.
> The HMI-200-68000 manual that arrived today had the 68K DOS software in the
> binder, zipped and up now under bits/HuntsvilleMicrosystems

As always your work is very appreciated.

You have pictures now of the 10343B SCSI Bus Preprocessor. Have you
found a copy of the Config/IA disk for that? The last time I looked at
the manual for it I didn't think it was compatible with the Config/IA
for the E2423A SCSI Bus Preprocessor (which is also the same thing as
the FuturePlus FS2230).