64700A

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Jan 1 21:59:51 CST 2015

Today's project was a teardown and photo shoot of a 64700A, which isn't of much
practical use with a 68302 pod on it, and even after 10 years of ignoring them
the prices are still too high and the software to use them unobtanium.

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/hp/64700/64700A/photos/

The lack of documentation for the whole 64700 family is pretty sad. I scraped the
Agilent web site back in 2000 and there wasn't much there on the A series back then.

I also pulled most of my Applied Microsystems stuff out and that will be tomorrow's
project.