TSX Plus...

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:20:55 CST 2015

TSX-Plus adepts,
  Was wondering, since I've been in the market for a good pdp11 word
processing software and TSX apparently comes with LEX-11, I hope that'll
fill the need for me.  Is it able to handle a few users at a time all
running LEX-11?  Also, is there network connectivity or some automated
mechanism for transferring, preferably to some kind of unix?

  I remember reading a mention of Pascal on TSX.  Would it be feasible to
teach a little vintage Pascal seminar on this sort of platform?  i.e. will
it support multiuser simultaneous editing and compiling of individual
source trees?  I have a number of nerd friends who would really enjoy
coming over and messing with something like this.

Exciting!
--jake

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Lyle Bickley <lbickley at bickleywest.com>