Seeking the Apollo PSK8 support tape image (for Domain/OS SR10.3 on 425 and 433 workstations)

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:33:20 CST 2015

Har har har! But yes reading the tapes will require some creativeness just like with the tu58...

I should add to this that any Apollo media set of 10.3.5 will also work, presumably without the PSK8 set. Hard drive images of any 040 machine running versions < SR10.4 would also be of help.

Or- as I said- if anyone knows of a way to netboot a DN300, with or without files from older releases, from a host with 10.4, please share your thoughts. Would copying the /sau2 directories from a different domain version to the 10.4 host be sufficient?

Sent from my portable PDP 11/73