Removing OpenVMS license paks

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Tue Feb 24 15:42:22 CST 2015

Yes, hobbyist PAKs expire 1 year after issuance.  I wouldn't hesitate to
pass on a VMS system with expired PAKs, it's practically a brick until you
load some valid PAKs.

If you're really concerned about it, LICENSE DELETE * would probably work,
but I don't have my VMS system handy to check the help file on the LICENSE
command.

--Jason