Tadpole Sparcbook 2 OS media...

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 21:46:08 CST 2015

Kind of a long shot, but hey.  I've had this trusty old Sparcbook 2 for
awhile now and I never did manage to track down any OS media for it.
It's currently running a variant of SunOS 4.1.2 and the old 2.5" SCSI
drives (plural) are still holding out, but I'd like to be able to revive
it when they finally do go to silicon heaven.

Anyone have anything for these machines?  These are significantly
different from the later Sparcbooks (which are considerably more
Sun-compatible, hardware wise)...

Thanks!
Josh