11/23 clock issue

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Mon Feb 9 02:16:39 CST 2015

Brent Hilpert wrote:
[..]

> Pete clarified your potentially misleading statement. He wasn't "pissing on your feet".
>
> Sometimes Holm, attempts at redemption just result in digging yourself in deeper.

Soso.
I wrote a statement to how exactly test an 74S240, Pete and you wrote
other, in this casenot interesting things.

It seems that the sentence "all was already sayd, but not from me" fits
well here.

The sentences from TI are right and known to me, bute none of them applies
for a functional check of exactly the 74S240 on the M8186 board.
Connecting the input of the 74S240 wit an R to Vcc to check the High pegel
is simply nonsense.

Holm

  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741