Ferroresonant transformers and 3278

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:45:27 CST 2015

Thanks for the thought... my main concern is the System/3s and Henk
Stegeman - who has forgotten more than most of us will ever know about
S/3! - says that 60Hz S/3 on 50Hz power is a no-go. Different voltage,
fine - transformer can be restrapped. Different frequency... trouble!

And then there are rotary machines of course. I bet you half my disks
drives need the right frequency or a spindle pulley change.. and even
then *they* probably have ferroresonants in their power...

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.