Looking for 3COM 3C905-TX Drivers

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 27 03:57:26 CST 2015

Thanks Marc. The drivers from the HP Enterprise site worked, although for
Windows 95 I have been unable to get TCP/IP working. DHCP is not working and
ping moans about a wrong protocol. It looks like I am missing VUDP.386 and I
could not find it on the Windows 95 CD. I am pretty sure I have another CD
with OSR2 somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. Will have another
look at some point, but I think the driver itself is just fine now.

Regards

Rob