Mystery IC: Allen Bradley 314B102

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:01:26 CST 2015

On 2015-12-15 10:21 PM, Mike Ross wrote:
> I have taken Brent up on that :-)
>
> I'll poke a bit more myself and see what we can work out together
> before I decide if the effort is worth it.
>
> http://www.corestore.org
> 'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
> Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
> For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'
Useful information about interfacing to selectric I/O and maintenance
can be found on bitsavers
http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/ibm/typewriter/selectric/<http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/ibm/typewriter/selectric/>
manuals contain all the mechanical adjustments and one of the manual
includes wiring diagrams and timing charts.  The most useful ones would
seem to be 241-5308 IO SelectricRefMan.pdf, CEInstructionManual.pdf, and
S225-1726-7 IOseleMnt Nov70.pdf.  These are the manuals that we used
when servicing Selectric terminals.

Paul.