Anyone interested in old (PDP-8 driven) Radio Automation hardware?

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Wed Dec 9 09:05:35 CST 2015

Before one opens ones mouth its best to become informed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidelipac

yes we had 4 track nab carts

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,