Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 8 10:02:00 CST 2015

Hi Noel
               Being in the UK the morality or otherwise is not for me
to comment.
I have an 11/34A awaiting restoration. So I would not have a vested
interest in its
market value. What I can't work out is why there's such an old system
still in working order.

     1.  What the heck is it doing?

     2. Anybody who knew how to keep such a thing running would be aware
of its value.

     3. Terminals, Printers?

     4.  I can't see any form of sale raising salary type money.

     5.  If its been running for any extended period then anything
           mechanical will be worn out with little hope of repair.

     6. Moving it would probably render it inoperative.

     7.  Sad if its to help people but  who would want to take a risk
          on it whole in parts?

Rod