Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Dec 8 09:24:39 CST 2015

    > From: Johnny Billquist

    > (Or maybe I'm just naive in thinking that people who request assistance
    > to maximize their profits targeting the same crowd they ask for
    > assistance from (for free) is abusive.)

_I_ am not selling the item in question; I merely happen to know the seller,
and am doing them a favour (since I happen to sympathize with people whose
jobs are about to disappear). I expect they will use eBay to actually sell the
item; I am fairly certain that it _will not_ be offered through this list.
So I think your statement above contains at least two mistaken assumptions.

	Noel