New release of FreePascal

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Dec 7 17:36:45 CST 2015

So I just saw this commit go by on the FreeBSD ports mailing list.
Since some people were talking about Pascal a month or two ago, I
thought it might be of interest to them.

I'm sure commits to various Linux systems will be done as well.

fwiw, I removed the 1460+ lines of diff :-)

mcl

----- Forwarded message from John Marino <marino at FreeBSD.org> -----