Memory Voltage on MicroVAX II

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 5 18:18:06 CST 2015

Yes, when I took the board out I noticed that the connector of the ribbon
was not fully inserted, although it seemed solid enough. So when I put it
all back together, I really made sure that the board was fully seated and
the ribbon cable connectors fully pressed home. I'll make doubly sure of
this in future. For anyone else's reference, this led to SCBINT errors from
the console firmware while trying to boot.

Regards

Rob