TU-58

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 2 09:50:46 CST 2015

Thanks Jay
             Yes there's an optical encoder on the other end of the motor.
Depending on the pressure of the roller on the cassette drive wheel it
will deform more or less.
That effectivley changes the diameter and hence the speed. So you need
to set it.

  Its a DC motor so you can control the speed.
Just count the encoder pulses over time and you know what the speed is.

Did you glue your pressure hose on or was a push fit enough?

Regards

Rod