photoplotter

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Mon Aug 31 22:04:21 CDT 2015

I have a "hot tub" scanner which  could be adapted to plotting which is
IIRC 4 x 4'  It would be free for the taking to an interested party in
LA CA area.

It has the mechanism to move a mirror which was used to scan with a very
nice scan camera, so has all the logistics of holding paper while you
move around under it.

It is an Ektagraphic, again IIRC which was made by Kodak.  Was one of
those, "You can have the pile for $200 less if you take the scanner"

thanks
Jim