DEC 9 Track Tapes (was Re: Applikon Workstation?)

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Aug 29 11:00:20 CDT 2015

On 8/29/15 8:57 AM, Al Kossow wrote:

> I've processed over a thousand tapes in the past ten years, and their condition
> is not improving with time. Chuck has mentioned 3M Black Watch being bad, and I've
> started to see that now too, which wasn't the case in the past.

There was a question about airflow in my oven this morning, so I shot a picture of the
inside, which will be on the bottom of the bitsavers main page in the afternoon. I also
put up the two old pictures of my old processing labs. Hopefully, my new lab space in
Fremont will be ready to move into soon.