IBM 1620

Kevin Tikker kevalm at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 13:58:21 CDT 2015

I attended Vista at both locations the main building and the basement of the former Ross store. The new building was a mess, half finished, poorly designed and with the video studio poorly built. Thanks for the info on the 1620. Petals is such a vast organization it's entirely possible some 1620 lurks in some dark, dank unfinished space.

Sent from my iPhone