Many Manuals - Also Boxes of Fan Fold Paper

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Tue Aug 25 16:03:16 CDT 2015

Since the topic of hard copy manuals is at least on a few minds,
I thought I would mention that I have at least 20 feet of mostly
DEC  PDP-11 related manuals which will have to be tossed if
a home can't be found.  While I estimate that at least 90% of
the DEC manuals are on bitsavers, some individuals may still
wish to have hard copy manuals.  Most of the manuals are
either RT-11 software for many versions or manuals for
specific hardware modules with regard to usage.  There are
no print sets.

If you want a hard copy set of RT-11 Docs for V05.07
or TSX-Plus for V6.5, then you could reserve them for
when I no longer will need them!  Since I just turned 77,
the wait might not be that long.

I also have over 6 boxes of Fan Fold Paper (with sprocket
holes), mostly 8 1/2" x 11", but maybe some 9 1/2" x 11"
with tear off.

The paper is available immediately.

I will probably hold the manuals for at least 6 to 12 months.
But I can't see anyone else bothering and it would all be
tossed immediately.

There is also PDP-11 Qbus hardware, but that is another
matter.

I am in Toronto, Ontario.

Pickup ONLY since this stuff is much too heavy to ship!

Jerome Fine