MAINDEX-11 CZKMA Diagnostic?

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Thu Aug 20 08:59:45 CDT 2015

Don't these diagnostics only print messages out if the switch register
is set in the "proper" way.
And as the 11/23 do not have a switch register, most diagnostics added a
software switch register that could be accessed by hitting some key.

Have you looked in the PDP-11 Software Diagnostics Handbook?

	Johnny