Probs w. M3119 CXY08 MUX on VAX VMS 7.3

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Tue Aug 18 05:55:58 CDT 2015

Holm Tiffe wrote:

> Jerry Weiss wrote:
>
> > Sorry if some of the suggestions aren?t appropriate, was just throwing a few things out.
> >

> > $analyze/error/since=today/full/include=tx
> >
> > Can you post a sample of the output for one of the lines that has an error?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jerry
> >

> Hmm...
>

> $analyze/error/since=yesterday/full/include=tx
> Error Log Report Generator                  Version V7.1
> %ERF-F-INVQUAVA1, value 'TX' invalid for /INCLUDE qualifier
> $
>
> I've looked over what was reported with $analyze/error/since=yesterday/full
> but haven't found anything interesting ..
>
> Regards,
>
> Holm
> --
I've verified the switch settings again, they are set exactly as
suggested in

bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/dec/qbus/EK-192AA-MG-001_Microsystems_Options_Oct88.pdf

on page 46. The Settings are DHU11 Mode, CSR 17760440, VEC 300.

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741