test equipment / Re: Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:41:30 CDT 2015

The DSO has been high on my want list for some time now.. But that said, I
made it through several Commodore machines & drives, the CRT display on the
Osborne Vixen, the Altair rebuild, several Macs and on, with what I do have
on-hand.

Lacking a DSO didn't prevent me from getting through that stuff, but I'm
sure it slowed me down more than once.