Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 00:48:06 CDT 2015

Thanks for the input, gents..

Sigh.. and here I sit, yet again, with neither a logic analyzer nor a
decent digital scope. Unless something comes up, looks like I'll have to do
it the hard way, as usual - heh.

At least the machine doesn't have a totally scrambled brain, with the
correct CPU - so it will be easier to work through things, as I can at
least partially communicate with the hardware if needed. Well, except for
the lack of bootable media..

Anyone have a spare Z-80? Or some bootable media for the Osborne 1? I have
a few CP/M machines here, but I don't think any of them can write media for
the Osborne. Even so, I'd need a way to get the Oz disk images to the
machine of choice.. and that's another huge hurdle.

Help a brother out.. I need some bootstrap media!! ;-)