No XT-IDE users?

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sun Aug 16 21:57:29 CDT 2015

> Yes.
>
> Although I'm no longer welcome there I'd  still
> recommend VCF as the place to go for PC-related
> questions (next to our Chuck (G) of course ;-)

Mike (and everyone else thanks) for the input. That is sort of my feeling as well - this list is geared toward older/bigger systems vs. VCF. That is not to say you don't learn lots of cool things here (which is why I stay active on both sides) but I was hoping that aside from Chuck, Jeff and some of the original designers would be active here as well. I can repost at VCF in hopes of solving the issue.

-Ali