WANTED: HP 3000

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 22:34:04 CDT 2015

and I am looking  for  west  coast  hp -3000's! Mike!
Due  to freight   az  or  cal...   for a  3000/37 or  micro gear
but  would pay the big  freight if  it was a   old  series II or II or  cx
or precx or series 1
I spent most of my time on series 2 and 3 machines  and although I do  not
have one
currently  I DO have the   additional  plug in front  panel that shows ALL
registers
The CEs  would use  it in dire  times.... actually one  interface card is
for CX and one  card
for hooking into a series II or  Series III.. I am going to bring  up  the
37 to use

Did not  know  you   had  3000 background also we  will have to talk more!

Ed# www.smecc.org

In a message dated 8/14/2015 7:02:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,