Still seeking 3B2 information

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Fri Aug 14 16:13:33 CDT 2015

Hello Seth,

Thanks for the update.

I wish I could assist further, but aside from shell scripting, I'm not a
developer, and aside from my "ATT System Administrator" classroom book, I really
don't have any additional documentation.

That said, I will close with a thank you for your work on this and progress you
have made so far to date.  I think that it is an exciting project, and honestly,
I really never expected to see a 3B2 emulator.  I hope the items provided by Al
Kossow is what you need to move this project forward.

Jerry Kemp