Anyone have a Lockheed SUE?

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri Aug 14 14:03:03 CDT 2015

On 8/14/2015 11:54 AM, Brent Hilpert wrote:
> On 2015-Aug-13, at 9:44 PM, Al Kossow wrote:
>> I turned up some CPU info on it, which I uploaded to bitsavers/lockheed/sue
>>
>> Dumps of the programmable parts on the CPU would be nice if anyone has one.
>
> So this was interesting, another in the list of 60s/70s minis - hadn't heard of it previously.
> Are there any known customers/applications that used it?
>
> Didn't think I've seen a blinken-light front panel with worse graphics design however.
A friend who worked on CT scanners mentioned that a lot of those systems
had the SUE, and more importantly, one had to retain the 14" cartridges
as medical data for 7 years.  The VA had scanners with the SUE in them
when he was trying to get Artronics into that site.

I think there were some available, but most got grabbed up in the duty
of reading the above archives.  Not sure of the dispositions of them
after that.

thanks
Jim