DEC RX02-PA?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Aug 9 11:11:33 CDT 2015

Looked briefly and my suspicion is that it's genuinely an RX02 ... or most
of the major guts of one ... repackaged into a much larger and uglier
cabinet, LOL. There's a good chance it is what it says it is ... the
exposed control board in Pic 2 looks basically identical to that in my
(standard cabinet) RX02. You're right though, odd cabinet, never seen it
before.

Best,

Sean