Booting an IBM MP 3000 S/390 System

Lee Courtney leec2124 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:07:13 CDT 2015

Even modern SOCs and the processor in your PC/laptop have a
micro-controller or PMIC that brings ups the rest of the chip. In the PC
case (verses mainframe) it is on the same die and fabric as the CPU (and
the scads of other CPUs, GPUs, Sensor Hubs, vision processors, etc).

Lee C.

--
Lee Courtney
+1-650-704-3934 cell