M9301-YB Bootstrap/Terminator ROM dumps / listings?

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Mon Apr 27 01:01:53 CDT 2015

Josh,

here some resources which may be helpful:

- can you run the console emulator?
   To boot: Set all switches on the M9301 to ON and power on
   OR enter 165020 LAD CTRL-START

- if the console emulator runs, you can load any paper tape image
diagnostic with my PDP11GUI
	http://www.retrocmp.com/tools/pdp11gui
- I organized all known PDP11 diagnostics material into a database
	http://www.retrocmp.com/tools/pdp-11-diagnostic-database/202-pdp-11-diagnostics-database
There you can download paper tape images, and also the *.BIN and *.BIC
from XXDP disks. These are in papertape format too.
- I found that the "-YA/B/C../F.." label on M9301's doesn't necessarily
match the ROM content.
- I have dumps of M9301-YA and -YF
- I can burn M9301 ROMs
- and I also have a spare DL11-W to offer

Joerg