Arlington, TX "vintage computer museum" closing, close-out sale

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:16:23 CDT 2015

If I was local I would definitely go over for an afternoon of picking
although the most interesting thing I can pick out from the pic on
Craigslist is a NeXT grayscale monitor (I suppose the Altos machines are a
bit unusual, too) ... I know the sort of place; probably a little
storefront computer repair/computer shop with a little "collection" in back
... I've visited a few shops over the years that have had similarly
constructed "museum" areas... Always sad to see these little guys go ... I
got my own start in the business years ago at a local computer repair shop
when I was in high school ... hope they are able to find good placements
for their stuff.

Best,

Sean