Arlington, TX "vintage computer museum" closing, close-out sale

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 22 15:07:59 CDT 2015

I'm in England so  I have no interest in any of these items. However as
soon as I see a don't touch notice alarms go off.
It usually means theres something wrong with these items but we don't
want you to know.

Never buy anything without a good hands on testing. We have a name for
this type of item 'Landfill' no not where it should go but where it
probaly came from.