Brian Kernighan @ VCF East

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Apr 9 22:54:55 CDT 2015

>> Big announcement!
>>
>> Wes Clark is unable to attend VCF East due to health.
>>
>> Naturally I hit the panic button. Wes, after all, was already our Plan B after Ted Nelson backed out, also due to personal matters.
>>
>> But we scrambled really hard in the past two days and landed K.  :)
> Yep, that does it.  I'm going to be there.  Seriously, Kernighan and Bell?  I plan to grovel.

Glad you're going, however, Gordon Bell is not. We never said he'd be
there .... we did say we * asked * him to go and that he wasn't available.

Kernighan is on Saturday morning (April 18). Sunday morning's speaker is
Bob Frankston, who programmed a little thing called VisiCalc.  :)

Friday is 17 technical classes, free pizza, and the PDP-8 ceremony.