Altair Turnkey and some DEC stuff cheap

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Sat Apr 4 15:30:25 CDT 2015

I have one Altair turnkey (chassis only) and a bunch of DEC components
available from a lot of computers I picked up the other day.  I am looking
only to recover expenses (truck and gas) and I don't want much.  These are
best for someone who has experience cleaning a "barn find" as this is where
I got these items.  The real "cost" will be the time needed to take apart
these systems and clean thoroughly.  I did not see evidence of any chewed
wires fortunately, just nests, some urine staining, seed storage, etc.  All
of the computers were working maybe 20 years ago-ish but they have fallen
into neglect.

http://vintagecomputer.net/temp2/

Best offer for some/all, pick up only.  Landenberg, PA.  No I will not
deliver to VCF.

CONTACT ME HERE:  http://vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

  - PDP 11/34 #1 (no serial card but otherwise populated) *
- PDP 11/34 #2 (with Hard drives, racked, no serial card but otherwise
populated) *
- PDP 11/44  (mostly populated complete maybe) *
- Tall rack with RK05 ** and hard drive for DEC 11/34 #1
- Altair Turnkey, chassis only.  *

asterisk key:
* items contains/contained a rodent nest.
** I tried but could not extend from rack, rails rusted?

NOTE - I will keep these items outside ready to be taken.  They will be
tightly covered with a new tarp, the weather should be nice for a while.
That said, if you want these items held for an extended period I can't
guarantee that they'll stay dry forever.  Act Now!

Bill