More random identifying

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Apr 1 15:50:44 CDT 2015

Or maybe some bits out of a ground-based radar or anti-aircraft missile
system? I don't really know much about military equipment... it looks to me
like it came out of some kind of ground-based equipment, rather than a ship
or an aircraft.

If I were you I'd probably open up the "CONTROL COMPUTER" and see what was
in there :O It doesn't look like any of the pictures I've ever seen of the
Rolm militarized DG-compatible systems. It might just be a bunch of analog
electronics!

Best,

Sean