FS: HP 9000 and DEC Alpha machines

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Nov 30 12:52:10 CST 2014

Oh well, gotta ask, right? ;)

I am 100% for anyone coming in and posting any-and-all equipment available
whether it's for sale or for free, so long as the equipment is nominally
relevant to the charter of the list. It's nice to have alternate channels
to find gear and make deals outside of eBay. I will never be bothered by
"stuff available"!

Best,

Sean