Ti microExplorer

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 27 11:33:55 CST 2014

Hi Al:

I ran it in the original box and tried it in the box housing the MacIvory; I haven't tried removing the memory piggy back card - when it powers up, a single red LED is on and the Macintosh microExplorer software reports a failure to connect.
I'm several miles away from the system right now, but I can gather some more detailed information later this afternoon.