Yay, now I need some Osborne boot media!

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:49:14 CST 2014

Thanks to the efforts of several members, my Osborne Vixen is up & running
with a working display. But now the dang thing is begging me for a disc
that I don't have.. =/

Could someone possibly send me some boot-media for this machine? As things
sit, I don't even have a PC with a 5-1/4" drive installed, if (and that's
+if+) it were capable of writing discs for the Osborne format.

I've tried feeding it media for Epson & Kaypro CP/M machines, but no dice -
it rejects them without a second seek. Anyone know how to handle this?