Calling Philip Pemberton - UNIX PC/3b1 Emulator follow-up

Media Transfer mediatransferfiles111 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 04:02:27 CST 2014

Philip,

I have studied the documentation on your work on your 3b1 emulator project.

I am trying to rebuild a bootloader for a Convergent Technologies
MightyFrame, and I have several working UNIX PCs that I am using for study,
since they are similar...(by no means identical, but similar enough).

You seem to have done some fantastic work on

I see your posts on comp.sys.3b1 from 3+ years ago, and I am very impressed
with your ability to decode the design of the UNIX PCs bootloader file.

I was wondering if I could request some help with doing the same for our
MightyFrame bootloader.

I'd love to chat.  I've sent a few emails to the address you provide on
your 3b1 emulator site, as well as responded to your 3-year-old
comp.sys.3b1 thread.

Congratulations on some fantastic work, and I look forward to connecting
with you.

Sincerely,
-AJ Palmgren
http://MightyFrame.com

*/usr/lib/iv/s4load.verbose*

 Download the s4load.verbose source code
<http://6reoquestions.com/misc/MightyFrame/ATT7300/Files/s4load.verbose>

Here Philip Pemberton discusses the code inside of s4load.verbose
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21msg/comp.sys.3b1/VDPaYJCs0RM/dtXb5rVZ1FQJ>

For reference, Philip is the author of a 3b1 emulator project
<http://www.philpem.me.uk/code/3b1emu/>.